- This website is a publication of Wealth Advisors NW, an investment advisory firm, and Dougall Conradie LLC, a certified public accounting firm. Information presented is believed to be factual and up-to-date, but we do not guarantee its accuracy and it should not be regarded as a complete analysis of the subjects discussed. All expressions of opinion reflect the judgment of the authors as of the date of publication and are subject to change.
- Information on this website does not involve the rendering of personalized investment advice. A professional advisor should be consulted before implementing any of the strategies presented. Content should not be construed as an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of any offer to buy or sell the securities mentioned herein.
- Hyperlinks on this website are provided as a convenience and we disclaim any responsibility for information, services or products found on websites linked hereto.
- Advisory services are provided through Wealth Advisors NW, which is registered as an investment advisor with the state of Oregon. The firm only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Registration as an investment advisor does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by securities regulators nor does it indicate that the advisor has attained a particular level of skill or ability.
- All investment strategies have the potential for profit or loss. Different types of investments involve varying degrees of risk, and there can be no assurance that any specific investment or strategy will be suitable or profitable for a client's investment portfolio.